랠프 노덤 주지사는 오늘 오후 모든 버지니아 주민에 'stay-at-home' order를 내렸다. 이 명령은 즉시 효력을 가지며 오는 6월 10일까지 시행된다.
주지사의 '긴급 명령 55호'의 전문이다.
Below is Executive Order 55:
1. All individuals in Virginia shall remain at their place of residence, except as provided below by this Order and Executive Order 53. To the extent individuals use shared or outdoor spaces, whether on land or on water, they must at all times maintain social distancing of at least six feet from any other person, with the exception of family or household members or caretakers. Individuals may leave their residences for the purpose of:
Individuals may leave their residences for the purpose of:
a. Obtaining food, beverages, goods, orservices as permitted inExecutive Order 53;
b. Seeking medical attention, essential social services, governmental services, assistance from law enforcement,or emergency services;
c. Taking care of other individuals, animals, or visiting the home of a family member;
d. Traveling required by court order or to facilitate child custody, visitation,or child care;
e. Engaging in outdoor activity, including exercise, provided individuals comply with social distancing requirements;
f. Traveling to and from one’s residence, place of worship, or work;
g. Traveling to and from an educational institution;
h. Volunteering with organizations that provide charitable or social services;and
i. Leaving one’s residence due to a reasonable fear for health or safety, at the direction of law enforcement, or at the direction of another government agency.
2. All public and private in-person gatherings of more than 10 individuals are prohibited. This includes parties, celebrations, religious, or other social events, whether they occur indoor or outdoor.
This restriction does not apply:
a. To the operation of businesses not required to close to the public under Executive Order 53; or
b. To the gathering of family members living in the same residence.
3. Institutions of higher education shall cease all in-person classes and instruction, and cancel all gatherings of more than 10 individuals.
For purposes of facilitating remote learning,performing critical research, or performing essential functions, institutions of higher education may continue to operate, provided that social distancing requirements are maintained.
4. Effective April 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m., cessation of all reservations for overnight stays of less than 14 nights at all privately-owned campgrounds, as defined in § 35.1-1 of the Code of Virginia.
5. Closure of all public beaches as defined in §10.1-705 of the Code of Virginia for all activity, except exercising and fishing. Social distancing requirements must be followed.
6. All relevant state agencies shall to continue to work with all housing partners to execute strategies to protect the health, safety, and well-being of Virginians experiencing homelessness during this pandemic and to assist Virginians in avoiding evictions or foreclosures.
7. As provided in Executive Order 53, nothing in this Order shall limit: (a) the provision of health care or medical services; (b) access to essential services for low-income residents, such as food banks; (c) the operations of the media; (d) law enforcement agencies; or (e) the operation of government.
Violation of paragraphs 2, 3, 4, and 5 of this Order shall be a Class 1 misdemeanor pursuant to § 44-146.17 of the Code of Virginia.
2,3,4,5 위반 시에는 클래스1 경범죄로 처벌되며, 2,500달러의 벌금에 처할 수 있다.